What are the requirements for Tourist and Business evisa?
Business and tourist e-Visa for Georgia:
There are some important things you need to have to get an electronic visa for Georgia. These are all very necessary. So, you will have to collect these things at the beginning. The visa requirements for Georgia are as follows:
- You will need to present a passport with a validation period of six months. You will need an email for assistance. You will need a valid international credit and debit card for cash transactions.
- You will need a photo in a legible and acceptable format for the passport data page. For this, you will need to provide a temporary address in Georgia. You should keep in mind the dates of your entry and exit from Georgia. You will also need to check all the details of entry and exit points or airports.
- You will need to follow these steps to apply for an electronic visa. By following these steps, you can easily get a Georgia visa. These are as follows:
- You will need to open the official Georgia e-visa website to make your application current. You will also need to download the JPG image from the passport information page and the passport photo. To do this, you must complete the payment option using the payment methods mentioned. You will need to save the code number for future reference. After applying for an electronic visa, you will have to wait three working days to obtain the PDF format of your electronic visa.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six months from their arrival in Georgia. It should also have more than one blank page. The immigration officer must sign and affix the stamp to your passport to indicate your entry and exit to Georgia.
Documents required for the request
- Last Page of Passport
- Applicant Photo
- Scan of Passport Personal Details
- Proof of Accommodation
- Airline Confirmation
Important information for the Georgia Tourist and business e-visa
As a candidate, you must carry a copy of your Tourist or business e-visa to any place you will be traveling during your stay in Georgia.
All visa applicants are expected to have documents that prove they have a travel itinerary. The travel itinerary is part of the documents requested for in Georgia. You should also have sufficient funds in your bank accounts. You should also present proof of entry and return ticket.
The advantages of Tourist and business e-visa for Georgia.
- You can access the application online at any time of the day and from any location, provided you can access the Internet.
- You can also get help from visa officers around the clock for any questions related to your application.
- You can also review your request to make sure you made no mistakes before submitting it.
- Visa issuers may ask you to correct any erroneous information or add information that you have omitted so that your visa can be accepted.
- A simple application form and a process that you can follow without difficulty.
- Secure form and protection of privacy – An unauthorized person cannot access your request form.
- All formats (PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF) is acceptable when you upload your documents and photos. Once your visa approved, you will receive the email in PDF format.
Passport holders of the following 66 countries and territories can obtain e-Visas.
90 days per 180-day period
- East Timor
- Marshall Islands
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Solomon Islands
- Trinidad and Tobago
30 days per 120-day period
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- The central African Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe